B&B, gîte and safaritents
House rules and conditions
- Our accommodations and home are a non-smoking area.
- The rooms are not cleaned every day, but we empty the bins, towels are changed every 3 days if you have put them in the laundry basket, bed linen is changed every 7th day. The towels are not for recreational use.
- The gite and safari tents have a towel package for the entire week, if you want to use more towels, you can rent an extra towel package. The towels are not for recreational use.
- Dogs are welcome with us after consultation. You do not have to pay extra for your four-legged friend. We do expect that you have the dog under good control and that they will not bother other guests.
- On the day of departure you must leave the accommodation by 11 am at the latest.
- You can only pay with cash, we do not have an ATM or credit card machine.
- There is free WiFi available in the B&B, gîte, the common room and a large part of the site.
- You can indicate when booking if a high chair or babybed is required.
- A towel package is for the entire week, if you want extra towels you can order an extra package, for € 10.00 you get 4 large bath towels, 4 small bath towels and 4 washcloths. These are not for recreational use.
- Breakfast is possible between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. (unless otherwise agreed).
- If you wish, we can also fill the fridge for you with the desired items, if they are present in the store. In addition to the cost of the groceries, we charge € 15.00 for getting the groceries. We will hand over a receipt. You can indicate this up to 2 weeks before arrival.
- You can have breakfast in the common room. The costs are € 7.50 per person and for children up to and including 12 years € 5.00 per person.
- If desired, you can have a wash run with us for a small fee of € 5.00 per wash. A drying rack is included with your stay.
Conditions for the B&B, gîte and safari tents:
Reservation and payment: reservations can be made via the contact form, by telephone or e-mail. We ask for a deposit of 50% of the rent within 14 days, unless otherwise agreed, the remainder 6 weeks before the start of the stay, unless otherwise agreed. The booking is final upon receipt of the deposit, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
High and low season: No distinction is currently made between high and low season rates at the gîte and the B&B. High and low season rates apply to the safari tents. On the relevant page the prices are indicated per season. The mentioned rates apply for 2020.
Included costs: The costs for the use of water, gas and electricity (for normal use) are included in the rent, as well as bed linen, bath and kitchen linen and final cleaning (you can rent extra bath and kitchen linen for a fee). Tenants must - at the discretion of the landlord - leave the gite and safari tents tidy (dishes done, dishwasher empty).
Travel and cancellation insurance: It is important for the tenant to take out travel and / or cancellation insurance. Compensation of the costs incurred can then be submitted to the insurance. Cancellations must be made by e-mail. Up to 2 months before the arrival date you can cancel your reservation by e-mail. After your cancellation you will receive a confirmation from us within 3 working days and your payment will be refunded minus 10% cancellation costs on the rental price due (with a minimum of € 50). For a cancellation up to 3 weeks before the day of arrival: 50% of the rent and for a cancellation in the last 3 weeks or a no-show you owe the entire rent.
Damage: The tenant must inform the landlord about damage in, around and / or with regard to the rented accommodation. In the event of serious negligence on the part of the tenant, appropriate compensation will be requested.
Liability: Villa Guillaumette is not liable for any form of loss, theft, accident, damage or injury caused to or by guests of Villa Guillaumette. Entering the terrain and forest is at your own risk.